Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 24 - April 24th

SURPRISE!! It's Russell's birthday weekend and after a couple of weeks of planning and deceiving, I pulled it off!! I surprised Russell with a weekend trip to Branson! I was so prepared and everything worked awesome! I didn't forget anything (except my personal unmentionables) but I got all his stuff, including his computer (in case work called) rearranged plans, let "fake surprise plans" slip out to throw him off, and I even let his office know he would be gone all weekend. I DID IT!! I totally surprised him!

You probably thought I would have a picture of us in Branson for my Picture of the Day didn't you? Well, this was one of the first things we saw when we drove into Branson. It was just too good not to put it on here. (The rest of the pictures can be seen on Facebook). This is an OLD guy wearing a Striped Suit, with a Striped Tie, eating an ice cream cone, and driving a little tiny bright yellow Corevette race car. It gave us the giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment