Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 26 - April 26th

Before we headed back home we stopped at Ripley's Believe it or Not. That place is wierd and full of "Currioddities". We fit in well. It's so hard to pick a picture for today. Not only do I have a ton of pictures from Ripley's but also a couple of shots from when Russ taught me how to drive a stick when we got back home. I'm a natural...a natural on letting it die. More practice and I'll have it down in no time, 10 months tops.

This is a picture of me. There were so many shots to choose from that I opted for a boring one. You'll have to see a few more on Facebook. This is me. Me in an OLD diver's helmet at Ripley's. It was very heavy and while inside it, I couldn't help but wonder how many people have had their heads in this thing and how often this thing is probably not sanitized.

No comments:

Post a Comment