Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 249 - December 6th

This is such a wonderful special day!! My baby girl got baptized today! It couldn't have been more perfect! She was so excited and finally decided that she didn't need her nose plugs or goggles. It was hard for me to watch through the tears in my eyes. I'm so proud of her! And of Ms. Ginny! Ginny is Ginger's Sunday School Teacher and Ginger really just loves her so much. Ginny has helped Ginger so much and Ginny probably doesn't even realize it. If you read this Ginny, thank you. This was Ginny's first time to baptize someone and she did a fantabulous job! I put the video on here too so you can watch the miracle. After Ginger got baptized I quickly rushed her to the bathroom to dry her off and get her warmed up. She said, "Mom, I think it worked! I don't remember any of the bad things I've done." I love her little-big heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment