Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 251 - December 8th

Here I am again. I really come here way too often. But again, it's a new ailment. Guess what this time? I got bit by a brown recluse spider!! This thing HURTS!! At first I thought it was an ingrown hair or little pimple...therefore it wasn't blog worthy. But the fact that it has grown to about the size of a 1/2 dollar and my skin is falling off makes it so. It was confirmed today. Spider bite. But not only a spider bite, a spider bite on the butt. Yep. I guess I sat on the darned thing. Or, maybe he was in a pair of pants that I put on for the first time in awhile. Don't know, but I hope right after he bit me I squashed him. I got some antibiotic pills, some staph prevention pills, and some huge bandages. Nothing like going in and having the doctors and nurses try to hide their laughter when I tell them I have a spider bite on my "lower back or upper thigh". They got a kick out of it. In fact, everyone thinks this is kinda funny. I however fail to see the humor in it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment