Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 199 - October 17th

It's the 2nd day of our Anniversary Staycation Weekend. We slept in again, enjoyed a wonderful yummyful lunch at Cheddar's and went to the movies to see, The Invention of Lying. Meh...(there's that word again...It's better than Blah, but not great) It was cute I guess. Then we went to church to see the new remodel of the sanctuary and it's beautiful! Very nice but still smells strongly of new paint. Sorry God, but I got a headache from church. Ok, I got a headache from the strong paint fumes, not from church. Then we went across town to a McDonald's decorated like the 50s. We sat in booths that looked like cars. Why McDonald's when we're kid-free you ask? We're addicted to the dumb Monopoly game going on there now. That's the only reason I can choke down McD's. A fun fun fun night! I love my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment