Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 204 - October 22nd

Still sick. I woke up this morning, I slowly did a mosey over to the couch and fell asleep again before even turning on the TV. I woke up about noon, managed to eat a bagel, feel my people on the Facebook restaurant game, and went right back to sleep. I woke up again to Ginger reading a story to Russell about an elephant she lost because she tried to give it a bath. I fell back to sleep before I learned if she ever found that lost elephant. I woke up once more to find my family on the chaise lounge watching TV and Ginger playing her restaurant game. They had already had dinner and ready for bed. I went back to sleep and little later Russ woke me up to move back to bed. That was a fast day and I still feel like poo-poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment