Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 208 - October 26th

Today is officially my baby sister's birthday.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JOY!!!

I spent the afternoon at the doctor's office. I had a regularly scheduled appointment, but I had a feeling I was sitting among those that were not scheduled and hoping to get in today. There were people everywhere! There were people standing in the halls and even sitting on the floors in the halls. There were plenty of seats available, but it was every other person, no one wanted to sit next to anyone else. Some were wearing rubber gloves and some even had masks on. Lots of hacking and coughing going on too. Oh and by the way, President Obama declared a National Emergency because of the Swine (H1N1) flu. It's pretty bad right now and it's very contagious. Just gives more comfort to be at the doctor's office. I was not sick and didn't really like sitting there among the sickly. When I finally went back to the next "waiting room" the nurses were glad to see someone for some other reason than the flu. I wonder how they are staying healthy? I was just having more blood work done to keep up with my numbers for Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis, they are keeping a super duper close eye on me....especially since we are trying for a baby now. :o) I'm all good and still have the "ok" to keep on trying! Whooo Hooo!! I just have to stay away from those sickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment