Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 200 - October 18th! OUR 1st ANNIVERSARY!!!

I couldn't have done this if I tried! Day 200 is our 1st Anniversary!!!!! This year flew by faster than any year of my life so far. I'm pretty sure I've skipped over 5 or 6 months this past year. It just can't be possible to be married to this fabulous man for a whole year now. This has been the most amazingly and happiest year of my life. I have never laughed so much, loved so deep, and had so much fun. God is amazing, absolutely amazing! I didn't know a love like this could be possible. Thank you Lord for blessing me with this wonderful man, I pray I can bless him as much as he blesses me.

Of course we had dinner at our favorite restaurant. Chipotle!! It's the same place we went after our wedding for dinner a year ago! Then we went home to snuggle and eat the top layer of our wedding cake. That was pretty much disgusting. I don't know why the tradition or where it started, but we got down a bite anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment