Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 127 - August 6th

Big full day today! I worked 1/2 day and then took Ging to her final piano lesson with Mrs. Darla. Mrs. Darla is moving on to something that God is calling her to do, but it worked out great because Ginger starts 3rd grade next week. We're hoping Chuck will help Ginger at least finish her books until we can find her a new teacher. She loves playing the piano and showing off her skills, but the practicing reminds me a bit of when I was younger and hated practicing. Hopefully she sticks with it longer than I did.

After that Ging and I both had dental appointments. Cleaning time! We got there a little early and I had time to annoy Ginger with my camera. She thinks I take way too many pictures. I just don't want to forget anything because life just goes by too fast. Then Ginger told me that it's the rules, written in the Bible, and Jesus said I wasn't allowed to take my camera with me to Heaven. I guess our time on earth is long enough having your mom stick a camera in your face. I suppose eternity with a camera in your face is way too long for her.

The dentist was fun. The assistant's name was Amber! She just must be all sorts of awesome!! I went first, then it was Ginger's turn! And some things just go so much better when you have naked feet! I have to come back in a few weeks to get a filling, but Ginger is good for now...including FOUR wiggly teeth! She's going to send the Tooth Fairy to the poor house!

No comments:

Post a Comment