Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 128 - August 7th

What a great night! My Bunko girls got together, and it wasn't to roll the die and scream BUNKO!! It was a dinner night to finally disclose who we had for our Secret Sister! This has been the most fun ever and I look forward to doing it again. We all ate at On The Border and exchanged one last gift to see if we could guess who had our name!! From left to right is Shelley, Valerie, Ginnette, Gwen, Joy, Laurie, Tiffany, Me, Erika, Lauren, and Courtney.

I had Erika's name and gave her an antique Brownie camera as her final gift. She's a girl that shares my passion: photography!



Courtney had my name and had me fooled every time I got a gift from her. For the final gift she spoke to my heart with a Chipotle gift card and some canvas and paint brushes. She reached the inner artist in me and the inner Chipotle fan...ok, maybe that one isn't so "inner". Thank you Courtney!!


Tiffany was 100% convinced I had her name. I loved playing right along and letting her believe that was true. But it wasn't...




Shelley had Tiffany's name!! Ha Ha!! I love you Tiff and Shell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment