Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 131 - August 10th

Today was Meet the Teacher Day at Ginger's school! Ginger was in the building less than 32 1/2 seconds until she ran into tons of friends and the hugging started. Russ and I loved watching all the little girls group together and figure out who was in whose class. Ginger has several of her best friends in her class this year. It's going to be a great year! Poor Mrs. Brown, she's going to have her hands full with that group of girls. They are all great girls with excellent manners, they won't be any trouble. I do suspect they will be working on their "Social Skills" as much as they were last year though. This is a picture of Ginger and Elizabeth who were so excited to see each other and jumped up and down when they learned they were in the same class. This is also a picture of Ginger with Mrs. Brown, in her seat that she got to pick out.

As we all walked down the hall, all the teachers hugged on Ginger and commented on how much she's grown. I think this kid runs the school, she knows everyone in it. Of course, it helps that Grandma (Baga) works there too. We're looking forward to 3rd grade! I'm not sure if I'm ready for my baby girl to be in 3rd grade, she's growing incredibly too fast! I am way too young for a kid this old. She's an awesome kid and she's going to be a great 3rd grader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment