Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 136 - August 15th

We stayed home today and it's the first Saturday we haven't worked on the Tulsa house in months. Russ had to dig in deep to the truck to fix something all mechanical and guy-like. I don't know, I just know he was nasty dirty greasy when he was done. But I oh so admire that man, there's nothing he can't do! Nana came over and we talked about what classes she could take this semester and then I went to the movies with my Mommy!! Just me and her! We saw, The Time Traveler's Wife. It was pretty good...I think. I need to see it again, but I'm pretty sure that I liked it.

On my way home after the movie I tried AGAIN to find a geocache that I haven't found in the three times already. I would give up, but I can't let it win. It's somewhere here, it has to be! I finally gave up, but not forever, and headed home. But then there was a little bug (the car type) and it was stuck on the curb, an island type curb, and it must have done some serious damage under there because all sorts of stuff was leaking out from under it. It was full of teenage girls and I'm sorry, it gave me the giggles. That was rude to laugh, but I could help it. And it is just like something I would do. Thankfully, Stefan (STEFF-AWWN) is tall enough not to get stuck.

Tonight was a relaxing night while Russ and I watched, The Race to Witch Mountain and I played on my stupid little Roller Coaster game.

No comments:

Post a Comment