Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 142 - August 21st

What a fun day! Ginger was blessed with some money from Uncle Jimmy for school clothes. And she's been saving every little penny she finds for a very long time. She's a great saver, unlike her mother. I need to learn to leave all 17 of my purses at home when I go out with my mom. We could learn a thing or two from a girl who loves purses and hides money in all of them.

Anyway...today is the day we've been waiting for! We got her money together and headed to high-end store, Wal-Mart!! I'm so glad she's into pink clothes and not what label is on the pink clothes! She picked out tons of clothes, new shoes that she of course had to test-run, and a hool-a-hoop. Then she picked up what she's been waiting for!! She could hardly stand it! It's been months and it's finally here!! It's the Hannah Montana movie!!! It's a very cute movie and I recommend it, and I've already seen it six times and still not tired of it.

Tonight we ordered pizza, watched Hannah Montana, and showed off our hool-a-hooping skills to each other. And just for the record...that is not my sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment