Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 34 - May 4th

Wow. What an emotionaly exhausting evening. Great day. The regular rainy Monday. I like the rain, so these weeks of unending rain don't bother me a bit. We had the usual gang over for Monday night, Big Bang Theory, Chuck and Mom. Just as they were leaving at 9pm tonight, we had another visitor show up on my door that changed my life. I don't think I want to share too much on a public blog. But as time goes on, pieces of it will show up on here...maybe. After going through tons of emotions, praying, and relaxing with Russell we went to bed. I remembered I hadn't gotten my picture of the day. Russ was so sweet. He knew how important it was to me, at that emotional moment of my life, it was. He got out of bed, stumbled around the dark living room and found my camera. We laid in bed and played with the settings until we got this shot of a window in our room. The shutter was open for 13 seconds. I didn't feel like taking a picture of anything else. Just the little light that was coming through the window. But I still loved it...I loved perfecting the timing and holding our breaths for 10-15 seconds over and over until we got it just like I liked it. It was a great way to relax to help go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment