Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 48 - May 18th

Oh how I wish I could have gotten a picture of the struggle over this little pen tonight. But I was in the middle of the struggle myself, and I was not about to let go of the pen. Russ, Chuck, and I all wanted the pen but none of us want to touch it or have it touch us. Russ and I got it Ripley's Believe It or Not in Branson and it has caused much laughing and screaming. You see...it's a fake pen. It will shock the snot out of you when you click it. Really it's more of the anticipation of it that's overwhelmingly unbareable. It really doesn't hurt at all, it feels like getting shocked with static electricity. Mom was not a part of the struggle but I'm pretty sure she provoked it by the question, "Will it shock someone if you hold it but you aren't touching them?" The theory was that it wouldn't because there is no closing of some circle that has to be closed to shock someone. But no one wanted to try it out, thus the struggle was born.
The four of us still got together tonight, even in the absence of a new Big Bang Theory episode, last week was the season finale, because it had just become Monday night tradition. We dined on pizza from the new Hideaway Pizza in town and watched the movie, Taken. Scary but good.
And for those of you who aren't going to Branson soon and asked if I know where they can get one, here ya go...

No comments:

Post a Comment