Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 47 - May 17th

We learned today that it is official, I broke the lawn mower. I bent the shaft, not just the blade. It's gone. It's done. It's ka-put. I really enjoy mowing, it's one of my favorite chores and I'm sad I have to wait until we get a new mower until I can mow again. Russell is just sad that we have to get a new mower. But on the upside...I have a deep freeze! It's a domestic dream come true! We cleaned and cleaned with bleach and now it's airing out. Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to fill it with meats that may be forgoten about for years!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is on my wishlist, a freezer for the garage. But I don't want a really big one -- knowing me, we would pack it so full of stuff and not be able to ever see what was at the bottom so it would go to waste. Guess I should start scouring craigslist for a freezer...

    ReplyDelete