Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 51 - May 21st

We got another lawn mower. I love mowing the lawn, at least until it's 110 degrees with 432% humidity. Then it will be Russell's turn to mow. There is so much satisfaction in mowing. You can look behind you and see the results of your labor. I prefer push mowers that are not self-propelled. It's like working out to the extreme and you get two benefits for the one workout. I don't know why I like it, I just really really do.But guess what?...I broke this mower too! The wheel fell off!! I had to hold the dumb thing up on three wheels!! What a workout!! We took it back the next day and the guy said that all of these had been returned for the same problem. I would think that they would notice a patern here and pull these. Oh well. The quest goes on for another lawn mower.

No comments:

Post a Comment