Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 49 - May 19th

This is my most favorite mirror I've ever owned and will ever own. I got it at an antique auction years ago and have loved that silly heavy thing ever since. I caught myself staring at that mirror while sitting on my couch after a nap today (wasn't feeling well and went home early to take a nap). I wondered how old it was? What's it's story? Where was it made? Was it really as old and as fascinating as I thought it should be? I wondered if it was intended to be a mirror or something made into a mirror after it's purpose was served? It kind of looks like an old western bank teller window. I don't know. I don't really like the color, but I have done nothing with it yet, so I guess it doesn't bother me that much. I wonder about that mirror a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment