Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 44 - May 14th

It's been exactly one year ago today that my house was broken in to. That's all I'll say about it. It's been a year, life is better now and better things are in the place of what was stolen.
Tonight was Bunko night! Laurie, Shelley, and Gwen skipped out before I remembered I needed a POTD. I grabbed Ginnette out of her car, made Ellen come out of her house, and Val had to walk back down the street. I love my Bunko group! I've been in this group for EIGHT years! That doesn't seem possible. Wow! Time flies. These girls that I see once a month have been through a lot together. Babies and adoptions, marriages and divorces, tears and lots and lots of laughter. We aren't only Hot-Dice-Rolling-Bunko-Babes, we've become stability, something that has always been there, something we can count on month after month...at least to me. And yes, I spell Bunko with a "K".

Left to right: Tiffany, Ginnette, Erika, Lauren, Valerie, Courtney, & Ellen. We missed you Joy, feel better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh seriously, Amber, that was just too sweet to read. That made my day -- and I echo everything you said about our group. I love the Bunko babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amber, I've only been in Bunco / Bunko (tomato / tomoto) for almost 2 years with you guys, but I agree it is a nice constant each month!

    ReplyDelete