Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 58 - May 28th (Last day of school)


It's Ginger's last day of 2nd grade! I can't believe I have a 3rd grader. She's growing up too fast. We surprised Ginger by picking her from school with a slushie from Sonic for her and Baga (My mom, who is a 5th grade teacher at Ginger's school) with Nana (Russ' mom) and we all went to dinner at Applebee's to celebrate the end of the year. Ginger was a bit hyper and way excited to be out for the summer. She's going to spend her summer at my work and with Baga. It's going to be a fun summer, but does it really need to be sooooo long? I love my girl! She's an awesome kid and so smart. She loves to learn new things and always curious how things work. I'm excited to see what she's going to do as she grows up...but not too fast please.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to educational website http://kannan.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete