Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 40 - May 10th (Mother's Day)

Aside from being very sore and exhausted (see yesterday's post) it was a great Mother's Day. We went to church at New Heart with my mother and then met Joy & Tim for lunch at Goldie's. It's not fancy, but we're not fancy people and we didn't have to wait in line for 2 hours. After lunch, Russell & Tim took my mom to go see the new Star Trek movie. Joy, Ginger, and I went to Purple Glaze. We used to love this place and went all the time. Now I remember why we took the break, it's expensive!! Actually, it's not too bad, I'm just not very good at being patient. I hopped up (more than once) to get another piece to paint while waiting for another to dry. I had three projects that day. We had fun, all three of us are very creative and love to paint. This is a picture of Ginger working diligentaly on her ladybug. She did a great job. And it wasn't until later that Joy asked if I noticed it was reversed. I hadn't noticed! Neither had Ginger. It won't be ready for pick-up until tomorrow, then I guess we'll see if Ginger notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment