Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 101 - July 10, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

I am so glad it's Friday. Nothing exciting to do on this Friday evening, but bask in the glory that the week is over.

Russ and Ging have a wonderful game they play in the evenings. Russ learned it in school as a brain exercise and Ginger thinks it's just fun, especially when she wins. Every night Russ gives her a word to remember, she has to remember the words the next night. He adds a word to every night and the list to remember gets longer and longer. When she gets it right, she gets to blow in his nose. That is a pastime of mine that my cousins used to do to me. Hold me down, cover my mouth and blow in my nose as hard as they could. Now Ginger does it to Daddy. It started out cute and fun, but now she blows and blows until his sinus' can't handle it anymore. I should step in, but it's funny to me. Isn't that awful. It's a father/daughter bonding moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment