Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 115 - July 25th

This weekend was packed full of fun plans. A crop-a-way at Joy's house, Mike & Janette Sumner's Wedding, and a wedding reception for the Tulsa friends and family for Rick & Annie Thomas. Well guess what? Last night I got sick. Real sick. I don't know what happened or what caused it. But I was just plum-ol-sick. I fell asleep without cropping, slept through Mike & Jeanette's wedding, and still feeling pretty much icky when I finally made it to Joy's at 2:00. I was sluggish and my tummy still hurt, but it wasn't as bad as last night. I slowly started to feel better, but I still missed Rick & Annie's reception. I started to feel better and better and better and ended staying up until 4:00am scrapbooking!! I had so much fun! I did a page that I had been looking forward to doing, "Literally Speaking" I should have taken a picture of it, but you can see it on the table in this picture of the girls and our Heavenly crop room.
It ended up being a great day, once the icky's were through my system. Mom, Laurie, Joy, Amber, Carol, Shelley, Ginger and I had a great time and got lots done. Yep, even Ginger! She loves scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment