Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 106 - July 15th

I don't think I slept very well last night. Today was so long and by noon I was fighting with everything I had to keep my eyes open. I just got more sleepy and crabby as the day went on. I woke up early and was wide awake, so I thought I slept good. But a couple of hours later, that didn't seem to be the case. I had to leave work early, my whole body was aching I was so tired.

Ginger went to work with me today. She's a great kid and loves to come to work with me. But when I'm exhausted any kid will make the day that much longer. I ran to go get us lunch and she stayed at the office with Joy. When I got back, I found this on my desk. I love it that she writes "your kid" on things to me. It makes me giggle. Ginger loves to draw and she's recently discovered shadows. Then she told me that I could take a picture of her picture for my POTD. So I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment