Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 96 - July 5th

Wow! Are we exhausted! And in pain! Ginger's nose and my shoulders have blistered. The lightest touch sends me into a frenzy. I'm so glad that by the end of today, Ginger's blisters have cleared and her burn is finally turning dark into what we red-heads call a tan. Mine is still red as red can be and oh so painful. Russ went to work on the Tulsa house and I had the best little helper in the world help me with picking up the house and laundry. She is such a great little helper. We didn't get everything done I wanted because of my shoulders, but we did make a dent in my to-do list. Mostly we just hung around the house, even though it was a cool day with wind and clouds, down right gorgeous compared to the 100+ degrees we've had for the past couple of weeks, none of us felt like going outside. We had had enough of outdoors for awhile. Early to bed though, back to work tomorrow.

This is a picture of some blisters on my shoulder. I made it black and white, mainly because color was just too disgusting and made me squeamish. This is also a picture of a couple of my best friends the past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment