Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 103 - July 12, 2009

After church Ginger had lunch at McDonald's with her dad then went over that afternoon to Ted's to have dinner with Baga Kathi and Papa Jim Kaseman. They don't come to town to often, and she loves to see them and spend time with her Kaseman family when they do. Russ and went and worked on the house again just a little while Ging was at Ted's.

Later Russ and Ging decided to wash my car while I mowed. What a great idea! Somehow though, soap never made it to my car. It turned in to a 2 hour water fight. I love the picture of her looking at the camera. I can just see it on her face. This is the moment she realized, "I can squirt you with the water." Car washing was over at that time. The two chased each around the yard with the water hose. Then snuck up behind me and soaked me. It felt so wonderful while mowing, it was still about 101 degrees at 7:3opm. They kept me wet and cool while I mowed and they were pretty much soggy to core when they were finished. And my car...still dirty.
Great job on the pictures Russell! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment