Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 112 - July 21, 2009

Wow. Am I tired today. Lots of emotions with my Uncle passing, working all day, and not sleeping much the night before. In fact, Ginger left for my dad's to go swimming and I went to lay down for just a minute and I passed out. Yep, straight to sleep, skipped dinner, and was out for the night. 10 hours of sleep is awesome!!

And guess what else...it happened. I forgot all about the POTD today. I can't believe it. Didn't even cross my mind to take a picture today. Ok, that's not completely true. I actually have this one photo I took when I needed to remember my mileage. So technically, I'm still ok. I do have a picture. So here it is...TA DA!! My POTD!! My mileage and my nose in the reflection as an added bonus. Can you believe how high my mileage is? My car is only one year old! 2008 Ford Escape! And, I really need to dust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment