Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 160 - September 8th

Back to work today! Doo Dah Doo Dah!! I had a fancy shmancy lunch today with Joy. Taco Bueno at her desk. While browsing through her magazines I found some really cute ideas for home decoration and studio use. I took pictures of them and added them to the 537 pictures I have on my phone that I'm saving to remind me of these ideas later. Yeah...I wonder if I'll ever look at them again? I often take photos with my phone to remind me of stuff. Mileage, poses I can use later, art that I could paint later, places I could shoot later, ideas for decorations for holidays, baby room ideas (no, I'm not pregnant), things in stores that I know I can make cheaper (but probably never will), scrapbook page ideas, and of course POTDs. And thrown in there are tons of pictures of my beautiful girl and way handsome hubby!

The first picture is of really cute throw pillows made of potato sacks. Aren't they cute? I found this picture in Joy's Country Living magazine, May 2009, The Big Bargain Issue on pg. 41. The next picture is one I'd like to recreate in my home as a wall clock, but also work it in to a prop for photography. It's found in the same Country Living magazine on pg. 141.

No comments:

Post a Comment