Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 167 - September 15th

Back to work! My weekends are now longer than my work-weeks, but theres something about getting up early and being presentable at an early hour that makes it seem longer. I finished an on-going project of mine at work. Called...organizational filing! I've been at the desk for nearly 2 years and have never had an organized filing system. Sure, I knew where everything was, but now that I'm not here on Mondays and Fridays, it got me thinking, no one would figure out what was normal in my head and find something if they needed it. Here is one of my "before" drawers, which you will notice is full of Ginger's toys and treasures to keep her busy on days she's here. Then there's the "after" picture, which any caveman could figure out. I'm proud of my files. Now I have to retrain my brain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment