Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 175 - September 23

Hump Day! Middle of the week! Where the week turns from "beginning of the week" to the top of the "Mid Week" hill over to the "End of the week"! Love it!! Today I finally caught a phenomenon on video. I've tried explaining it to Russ but it just sounds impossible, with the little crayon-like terms I like to use. (If crayon-types could be a way of speaking) Here's what happens...

I like COLD water, in fact I won't drink any water unless it's freezing cold. I love to put my water bottle in the freezer just long enough for it to turn slushy or freeze just enough so I can squeeze the bottle and the frozen parts turn into ice cube like particles. A funny thing happened a couple of weeks ago that I thought was just a fluke. Then it happened again last week. So I tried it once more to see if I could get it on video. I put the unopened water bottle on it's side in the freezer door for 2 1/2 hours. When I open the door it looks like I had just put the bottle in. No frozen water, not even condensation. When I pick up the bottle. A cloud moves quickly from the top and floats through the bottle to the bottom. And it becomes instant slushy. See...hard to imagine or believe unless you see it. I've hopefully successfully attached the video for you to see and the picture afterwards of the the slushy water when I open it. Anyone know how it does this? I'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment