Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 168 - September 16th

Class night and more rain. It's been raining so much lately! Everywhere around me people are complaining about the rain and the gloomy weather. I personally love it! I love the rain! I love the smells! I love the cool winds and the sounds of rain!

We broke up into groups at class tonight and went over a business plan to decide if we, as bankers, would approve a loan to some women who wanted tons of money to open a day care. Our group did not approve the loan! Big fat NO! N to the O, NO! They obviously didn't do any market research and they were planning on not making any money, not growing, being sued, and shut down by DHS if they weren't already bankrupt.

What did this teach me? I need to do market research.

No comments:

Post a Comment