Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 170 - September 18th

I love being a Mommy!! Ginger didn't have school today and Russ took a 1/2 day off! We went to see Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs!! This was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. The movie was great! I loved it and I can't wait to see it again and again and again! We saw it in 3D and Ginger just about jumped out of her chair when a buss quickly ran over us! It was the funniest thing ever! We all laughed and kept laughing through the whole thing. Russ still thinks that 3D is a myth. Poor guy had to wear the glasses so the movie screen wasn't blurry, but it just looked like a normal 2D movie to him. The things we two-eyed people take for granted. At least they aren't the red and blue glasses like when I was a kid. Now it's just polarized or some kind of nerdy explanation that I don't understand. Russ got to see the movie with the 3D glasses and had a great time laughing at me and Ging when we were trying to catch the noodles falling from the sky!

Tonight we also went to Incredible Pizza for Lauryn's 10th birthday! That was fun! Although, I am officially for certain that Incredible Pizza and Sinus headaches are not a good mix. The kids had a great time and I think the adults did too! All the kids got unlimited play cards for a whole hour! That resulted in Ginger getting 642 tickets. She got a really nice mug (nice meaning, not the usual junk that is usually passed over by even $1 stores) and then she got two little toys that were probably passed over by a dollar store. But she did save 7 tickets to go in to the pot at home. She's saving up for a lava lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment