Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 164 - September 12th

Today was a relaxing day, and boy do I need that. I'm fighting a flare up, on the RA side this time. I need to relax, stay cool, and keep Benadryl in my system. It hasn't been this bad in two and 1/2 years, and it's mainly stress induced. Hmmmm....two and 1/2 years ago...Hmmmm??? And then again now???? Hmmmmm???? That will probably make no sense to most of you, but they are tied together.

Anyway, we worked a few hours on the other house and then we all headed over to Best Buy. Apparently they were having a great sale and apparently we needed to check it out. All I can say is, Russell owes me a couple of hours in Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Ginger was fascinated too with the big TVs. She loved watching the dozens of TVs lined up on the wall on the same channel. Then she spent several minutes trying to find the speakers on these big things. She said she found the speakers on one of the TVs. I'm not sure where she found them at, because the one she's looking at is only 1 1/4 inch thick! Really?!?! Is this all necessary? Apparently it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment