Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 161 - September 9th

Another fancy lunch with Joy at her desk! I already went through her magazines the day before so I entertained Joy with fabulous stories, complete with hand gestures, and facial expressions. I have no idea what my story was about, we kind of got off course. I think I made Joy spew her drink from her nose when I made a particular face. And then...the story stopped and the cameras came out. She had me make this face over and over because she wanted it as her caller ID on her phone. But she had trouble taking the picture because she was laughing so hard at me. I think it's rude to laugh at someone that much. That's just plain 'ol mean. Then she got her camera out and took several thousand of me that way. So then of course, I decided I should take a picture myself to send to Russ to remind him of the lovely woman he married.

No comments:

Post a Comment