Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 62 - June 1

It's Monday and I stayed home from work today. I'm having a flare-up of Fibromyalgia. It's been under control for months, but it's decided to flare up. The best way I can describe is it's like the aches and pains of the flu. Basically, any pain is exaggerated in my body. I was laying down and Russ came over to rub my back, he scratched it which is perfectly normal and usually welcomed and craved, but today it felt like he ripped the muscles right off my spine. Whatever side I lay on that side starts throbbing. I can usually make the pain go away by getting up and walking around but only in exchange for my back hurting. I wasn't going to write about this, because I am believing for healing and basically I don't need the world (or my 10 subscribers) to know every detail about my personal life. But this was today and it's what's going on my POTD scrapbook.

For dinner I managed to make macaroni-and-cheese. Has anyone ever actually gotten their thumb, pointer finger, or any other finger for that matter to actually puncture the "To Open Push Here" part of the box? I have done nothing more than to break a nail. Russell also grilled some very yummy chicken on the grill. First grill of the season!
Day 4 of my flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment