Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 72 - June 11th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLLIS AND ROD!

Today is Phyllis' birthday so I had to have a photo of her today. This is half of her talking to one of the Germans. It was shot stealthily taken from down the hall. Notice how Germans think it's acceptable to wear big black socks with their sandals. Apparently this is the fashion for rich old German men.

Also, just a side note... today the Swine Flue or the H1N1 Virus was declared a pandemic. I only saw it online, but I didn't watch TV today, other than my recorded "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here".

IT'S BUNKO NIGHT!!!!!!
I love Bunko! I was the loser tonight and I won a prize for that! In Bunko you either want to be the best or the worst. Middle of the road mediocre is just not good at all. I got a $10 gift card to Sonic! I'm so stoked (I haven't used that word since high school). That gift card is just going to enable my Sonic addiction that much more. We went to Erika's parent's place. It's an awesome resort, retreat, get-a-way, full of beauty and wonderfulness cabin in Sand Springs. You can rent it for meetings, retreats, receptions, and all sorts of stuff! http://www.canyoncrossingandsprings.com/ We are already hoping to have a scrapbook retreat there. Not everyone made the cut on this picture, sorry girls. and if you didn't want to be in my POTD, sorry about that too. In this picture is Joy's hand on the far left, Tiffany, Lauryn, and Erika on the back table and Ellen and Valerie on the front table. I love these girls so much, and yes, that includes the ones not pictured too!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh. That's my sigh of relief that you didn't include the horrible picture with my mouth wide open...

    I always knew I liked you. ;)

    ReplyDelete