Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 88 - June 27th

Another miserably hot day but with 752% humidity. This is craziness!! I heard some old lady in line at the post office that we beat a new record. Not only did we make over the 100 degree mark in June since the first time since 1984. We also hit 5 days in a row over the 100 degree mark for the first time since 1936. I don't know if it's true, and I probably won't do the research on it, so please don't use this as a basis for a thesis.

Russell helped Tina move into her new home. Remember Tina? She was a part of our backyard camp out and cookout with Chubby Bunny. He helped her move and hung more Sheetrock at the Tulsa house. Ging and I stayed home and tried to clean, but remember that my little air conditioner is having a hard time keeping up. So besides dishes, laundry, and the shower being cleaned, very little got done. I still wasn't feeling too good because of the either the chinese we ate or what I had to look at while we ate chinese. It's also the 5th day in a row that I've smelled cooked macaroni (pre-cheesed). It's weird. And I don't know why.

We stayed home and made spaghetti that night and Ginger was in charge of the bread. She loves cooking and giving everything her own little "twist". They were yummy. The small ones were crunchy and the big ones were very soft. See the snowman she made...I mean "breadman"?

No comments:

Post a Comment