Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 78 - June 17th


We have a new addiction. It didn't take long to get hooked, in fact I was hooked before we even tried it. My friends, April & Alex in Branson took their girls Geocaching last weekend and it looked so fun! So I looked up what it was and how to do it. I bought the iPhone app and off we were. I tried to find one in the Arby's parking lot, but all I got was a bump on my head from a tree. Ginger and I found our first Geocache in the park by mom's house! We were so excited and went right on to the next one! We found two today! We would have kept going, but the battery died on my phone. It's so fun! I highly recommend it for the whole family! This is going to be a life long game for us!


Tonight we got to talk to Russell via webcam. How fun and silly. I love that so much more than the phone. So much easier to loose track of time. I didn't get anything done on my to-do list other than just one load of laundry. That's ok. Ging and I are having a good time this week, but we are both ready for Daddy to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment