Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 90 - June 29th

Ginger went home with Papa (my dad) tonight for dinner, swimming, and a sleep over. And I had a hot date with my husband. We laughed so much, like we always do together. We had just the greatest time being together. We went to Chipotle (of course) and then went to the movies and saw The Proposal. Very cute and hilarious!!! We then continued our date at Target! I was for sure we were going to get kicked out of there. I felt like high-schoolers in love and couldn't stop laughing, flirting, and just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I'm sure we were annoying the hee-haw out of some people. Oh well, we had a great time. And we decided this hat looks better flipped inside out.
Again, I just have to say how wonderful it is to be with the one God has chosen for you. Every day is full of love and taking care of each other. Our only arguments end up being because we are trying to consider what the other wants before ourselves. We've have never had to say "What about me?" Because we are so wrapped up in each other and making sure the other is taken care of first. It's so hard to not compare to the "before" but I can't help it. This is like nothing I have ever experienced before. I now know what it's like to have someone truly love me now and I want so deeply for him to understand just how much I love him. But he can't possibly understand the deep love I have for him. The words "I love you" are so small and can't possibly be big enough to hold all the meaning I want for it to have. That's why we constantly fight with, "No, I love you more."

No comments:

Post a Comment