Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 87 - June 26th

Regular day in Oklahoma. Really hot with 274% humidity. While Ginger went to her last night at VBS we went out to dinner with the Knappers. (Pronounced - Kuh-Napper) We went to China Star, we all were craving us some Chinese food. I won't go there anymore, it all tasted the same icky taste and I ended up with a tummy ache. Ginger had a fabulous time at VBS and didn't want it to be over and can't wait till next year. YEAH to Ms. Ginny and all the fabulous workers! You rock!!

I went round and round on the merry-go-round in my head if I should post this POTD or not. Sad to say, it was the only picture I took today. Ginger thinks it's rude. I think it's rude too and I would just drop in horror and terrification if I found myself in this same position on someones blog. But here it goes. This may be the reason for my upset stomach. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment