Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 76 - June 15th

I think Russell did more stalling than Ginger did at bedtime. Russ is leaving for South Carolina in the morning for a business trip. I am so going to miss that man. But I think he has more trouble leaving Ginger, these two have such a special relationship. I love it that way.

We got Ginger in bed at 9 o'clock finally...after telling Russell that she HAS to go to sleep because she's going to work with me. I did laundry and then we watched that silly celebrity show and Here Comes the Newlyweds. I like that show, we would so cream all those Newlyweds on there. At about 10 o'clock I looked at Russ and said, "Don't you need to pack your bag?" He looked at me kinda shocked and pitiful and said, "Aren't you going to do it?" I replied with, "I need to update my Facebook status." That man has been single for years and years and all of the sudden he needs me to back his suitcase. I wasn't on top of my game, because if I was I would have left out his underwear, or at least switched it for mine. What is my problem? I can do better than that.

Ginger asked if she was cute when she was sleeping. I told her I would take a picture so she could see. I thought that would be easy, but it made me sad a little. When did she grow up? She looks so big. But at the same time, I still see that little face I saw on the first day she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment