Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 74 - June 13th

Saturday! We headed to Bartlesville today to help Nana (Russell's mom) with some things around the house. She's still recovering from shoulder surgery. It was a really fun trip, we got everything done and Ginger had a ball with Nana and again she wore Sophie out. On our way to Bartlesville we got to show Ginger something new. They were blades to one of those new windmills. Russ and I passed through a farm of them on our way to Colorado on our honeymoon. Ginger was surprised at the size of these things, I have to admit, I was too.

While in Bartlesville we made a trip to Lowe's. I got the giggles over the car parked next to us and Ginger just ooooh'd and ahhhhh'd over the puppy.


And then...I saw it...the greatest most genius thing ever!! Look at this Sonic! It had the regular Sonic with the parking spaces to pull in and order, but across the parking lot I saw this!! A playground!! It's a Sonic playground with tables and an ordering station, and then next to that was a sand volleyball court. This was the most amazing idea I've ever seen. The tables were even shaded. Why don't we have one of these in Broken Arrow? Who do I write to get one built across the street from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment